Monday, November 13, 2017

At this time I would like to point out, that I have been working on this project for about 10 years. I  have not lost interest in it and I am continuing to work on it. I lost two years due to Sandy, the major storm the Northeast had 5 years ago, at which time I may have worked on the boat maybe 10 days total. I have not kept up with this Blog and my progress on the boat far exceeds the posts on this site.  At this point I am going to post some pictures showing progress and at some time I will go back and explain what I did. Bottom line is my time is better spent on the building of the boat at this point. I would love to get into detail of every aspect of the construction of this boat, however it seems that life just gets in the way.  I will however attempt to keep up on construction pictures and answer any questions or comments the viewers may have. Thanks for following. Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment